Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 6:50 AM

I just finish watching code greass season 2.
Overall, it is a nice anime that I recommend everyone
to watch. I just went for the laser quest event
where I know new friends and kill time.
Nothing much happen this week of holiday,
it just tennis,homework, school.
It such as boring of life that I don noe how
ot react.
I just wondering how I continue with
my life with so much time left.
People say life is short so cherish it, but
my point of view is I wish I depart this world.
I not saying that I don cherish myself, but
life is just too long for me.
Nothing much and nothing left.
haha..