Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 1:47 AM

Yesterday I just went to the Vocational Assessment held at the hendon camp.
I woke up at around 5.15 am and had my breakfast before going out.
My father give me a ride to the Jurong east MRT station as he going to pick up
his colleagues around that area.
The journey from Jurong to Tampines took me around 45 Min's to 1 hour.
At 7 30 I were waiting for bus no 29 with some passengers and I saw some people around my age going to the VA. I were rather excited and anxious at that moment.
I reach the camp at 8 1o and report to the person in charge.
I were assign to group 10 whose consists of 10 people and an detail I/C.
After that we were show the army video..bah..bah..bah...same thing I watch with harry so several times!

Next we will bring to an area to do the psychology test which last around 2 hours and 30 Min's.
Then we went to medical checkup and ask whether got and medical problems.
Lastly doing some physical exercises to test our physical abilities and stamina and follow by an interview by the CDO officers.The whole interview lasts till 1700 as they says.