Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Sunday, March 1, 2009 @ 2:07 AM

Finally I finish all my exams in my polytechnic life.
Three years pass by and everything just ended.
Looking back I never forget those memories that I have
with my classmates. Althought I didn't went for the
prom nite session which I want to go but I guess it
still not my activity that I like the most.

Currently I hope that I can find a job as soon as possible,
and train hard for my national service(NS) which I most probably
enlist in June or July. These fews day been raining a lot,
and this is the prefect weather to slack and sleep!!
Wahah..

I feel very lost right now like back in 2005 after I receive
my O level certificaties. I feel a lot of uncertaines in my future,
not know what I exactly want. I did apply for NTU for courses but
not sure whether can secure a place.

With that I pray hard and gather whatever strenght I have
that wish life will be better than before.