Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 9:55 PM

I wish to be air molecules, wandering
around the world freely without worries
and troubles. Living in Singapore is a blessing and
disgusting fact that I hate and like Singapore.
Realise human beings are so ugly and disguisting
creature in the planet. I wish people will be
more kind-hearted and understanding
at times.

Regardless of what happening now
or in the future, I wish I can be free from all
worries and go to a place where there no
worries, no trouble and no sadness.
Just plain happiness in my heart.

I still hesitate whether I want to stay
for my current job as advertising as
it may be meaningful but it can be physically
,mentally tiring at times.
Yesterday I left my workplace halfway
as I not feeling very well. Haix,
how I wish I got a normal job.