Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 8:21 AM

Class Photo 1
Class Photo 2
Top: Messlisa, Yi Wei and Pei Yi
Bottom: Zhi wei, Fabien, Jarrel and Wei siong
Class Family photo 1
Class Family photo 2
Class Family photo 3
Fabien & Yi Wei
Three beauties! XDD
Zhi Wei, Jarrel& Pei Yi
Oppos? Prosopal?
Oppos? Prosopal?
Messlisa&Me
Me&Pei Yi
Adliene&Me

Me&Yi Wei
Last but not least!=)
Hey!Everyone!Change my Extreme OLD blogskin that should I have change LONG LONG
TIME AGO! But I guess I am lazy to change and dunno about the html for the blog.Here are all
my photos taken during my graduation cemenory during 14 MAY 2009 at convention centre.
I accidently didnt take my family photos with my mother and sister which I felt guilty about it.
3years have past by and all of us have graduated from Ngee ann polytechic. I miss those days with u all whether it happy or sad events! L05 ROCKS! Puppie! Updated as requested!Haha..
Hope to get my this month salary and pratice more swimming till perfection. Swimming is one of the sports among all that I hate most! ARGHH!!
















Labels: