Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Friday, May 1, 2009 @ 1:44 AM

It been quite a while since I last update
my blog as I quite lazy and busy these periods.
Currently working as temp staff for Land Transport Authority(LTA)
at a warehouse near penjuru area.
My work scope is quite simple and to my surprise
my poly classmates fang zhi also workingwith me.
Quite a concidence sometimes, didn't expect him to be
working with me together.
Well, at least someone that I familiar with working
together, times will pass by reasonable fast
Slack a lot during my working hours as both of us
take a nap upon reaching our daily target for that day.


Anyway I recieve my enlistment letter on 1 April 2009,
which tell me that I going in on 12 June 2009 at Special Operation Tatics Centre
which located at Pasir ris Camp.
Instead of going into tekong like rest of the guys,
I going in as motto-intake for commando vocation.
I pray that I can survive throughout the course and
get my red beret as a sense of achivement for my life.


Five more weeks left before I enlist into the camp,
I cherish my cilivan life as much as possible as for now.
Before I surrended my pink I/C to the mindef.
Recently spec broke while playing soccer with my friends,
so I don't dare to play that sport ever again.
Trust me,I easily get injuries through that sport,
so I don't want to play soccer again.

I miss all my friends out there,hope to see u all
whatever free time we all have. =)
That all folks!