Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Army Spec
Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 7:46 AM

Well it time to update a bit on what been
going on for these fews days. Recently there
are two new guys hire by LTA to replace us
as our contract are ending soon. Their name is
call Rion and Michalle and they are quite nice
guys.

Today I just make my army spectacles which cost me
around 75 dollars that can last me for my 2 year
of NS.

I been regularly training for my National service
enlistment which is coming closer and closer.
I quite worried that I cannot catch up with
their training and stuff like that.

Anyway gratz to my collegues Cum friend
Fan Zhi who manage to downpse his status
from "B" TO "C".
Haha, quite happy for him when he manage to
change his pse status and do a more relax vocation.
As compare to mine vocation which is more shiong,
I rather follow his path.

But I insisted going through this hard way rather
than easy way to make me become tougher in term
of mindset and phyiscal.

Last of all this quite important to mention
in this post is that I wish all my friends
to be true and honest with me. I don't wish
friends or buddy use me as their frustration
or play with my feelings and thing like that.
I hurt me as a friend or a buddy upon the connection
bewteen u and me.
=]

Labels: ,