Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Games Day/Ankle Sprain
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 @ 2:00 AM

Sprain my leg ankle again on the same spot while playing
basketball yesterday. So careless of me for doing this stupid mistake.
Hope that it will recover as soon as possible as that spot injuire more
than one time.

Maybe swearing not going to playing basketball for my whole life!

Sometimes life in army get really so bored without good buddy/friends, times
pass by so slow and morale really reach the lowest point of all.
I wish that I wont have ppl in the army making fun of my
surname which I guess anyone could get ugly as they all have
their limits own.

Last of all dedicated for puppie,wish her happy 15th brithday and
have a fulfilling year ahead!=D

Labels: