Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Brusies everywhere
Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 11:20 PM

It never easy to be a leader
or easy to be human
none making everyone happy.
I tried to please everyone
but can't work for them.

I guess that how human being
are when they are born.

Back to main topic,just finish
two days of field camp at
the back yard of our camp.
This coming friday going tekong
for generade throwing,feeling
quite excited about it.

Long weekend from friday till monday
night for me.
I wish I can help my
family somehow in anyway
espically my parents.
Everytime I think of them,
tears just flow down
my cheek bone.
=(

Labels: