Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Changes and Changes
Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ 4:26 AM

Hello!Guys!I am back
updating about myself again
for once again.

I going to change my blogskin
as usual and this time around
Instead of updating using blogger,
I will be changing to livejournal
or some other service.

BLOGGER SERVICE JUST SUX BTW
SINCE from DAY 1, problems just
occuring so many times.

Anyway I just finish my BMT
and graduted from it.
NO LONGER A CHAO RECURIT
BUT A CHAO PRIVATE.
=DDD

Can't wait for my next month
allowance with extra combat allowance.
Shortage of cash recently.
=X

I going for AIRBONE COURSE
SOON WHICH IS LIKE MY DREAM!
PARACUTING ALL THE WAY!
HERE I COME!!
=)

Last Section is specaily left
for my puppie Julia.
Look forward to the present and
future and don look back to the past.
Life is short and there wonderful
thing waiting for to discover.

NO MATTER HOW HIGH OR LOW THE OBSTACLE
WALL IS, just overcome it and thing will
be better than ever before.
=)

Labels: