Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
No goals ,no dreams,lost in direction
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 5:30 AM

Sprain my right leg ankle last week
when I was playing basketball. My leg
ankle was swelling quite aweful and big.

Went to see the medical officer and given
me five days of excuse from running,jumping
and marching. This mean I got excuse from
all the light duties.

Watching all my brothers doing PT and marching
make me envious of them.At the same times,gaining
another perspective from those taking medical leave.

It feel like being outcast from the rest of the world.
Everything seem like being taken away from the sprain.
Finally I understand how does it feel for those
who have flu, leg pain or fever or other pains
to want to join in but can't.

As for me each days pass by meanings slacking
and wasting every seconds of my times.
How wish times will be able to reverse
and that won't happen to me.