Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Dreams,goals and reality
Wednesday, September 16, 2009 @ 7:53 AM

Nothing much about today,
just basically slacking at home.
Helping out my mum with grocery and
house chores.
I prefer to go back to
army and learn new stuff rather
than staying at home.
Haha.

Army provide me with food, shelter and other stuff
,basically everything that I need.
Expect it doesnt give me FREEDOM!
Tommorrow going back to school
and hit some tennis balls!
TENNIS ROCKS!

Right now my goals in my life
is CAREER,FAMILY,FRIEND&MONEY.
CFFM
haha.
It so important in everyone life that
u just cant miss out.

I guess career in the army is not possible
for me now.Left with two option available
for me, work or further study.

Between these two options,I guess further study
is not possible for me.Left working is my final option,
which I must work hard for this job.

IPP company is the firm I going to work
after my ns straight away. First step away
to achieve my financial freedom.
=)

I want to travel overseas to other countries,
to enjoy their nature habit.
Not in Singapore, not anymore,
just sux staying here sometime.

Labels: