Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Field camp is over
Saturday, August 29, 2009 @ 8:40 PM

Field camp is finally come to the end,
but no a bad experience for me.But
definally I don't want to experience
again for me. Sleeping in the forest
and fighting mission is phyiscally exhausting
and mentally shaggness for me.

Got injuries on my back as my rifle butt sway
left and right, feel so hurt and pain. Third injuries
since I been enlisting into army,wandering
whether if I make the right
choice coming into commando vocation.

Feel so hurt mentally by some of my friends
in army, why can't they put themselves
into other ppl shoes?
Tears just flowing by my cheek
yesterday while doing thunderstorm.

I hate them sometimes really going
straight away to their face and say
"FUCK U ALL LA, CB LA"
and punch their face.

Two more weeks to POP,
and hope my leg will recover
fully from injuires and sprain.
If not I will be post out of commando
vocation, which that last thing
I wish for.

Maybe all these problem is because
of this reason of me myself.
Maybe not other ppl fault or character,
but my character myself.

Labels: