Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Picture of you,Picture of me,Picture of everyone.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 @ 6:20 AM

Nite Cylcing Trip
(FROM EAST COACH TO GELYANG)

Chee hong and enshao SLEEPING!



Jackson,chee hong falling alsleep....ZZZZ



WAE HOU!(TAKEN AT one of the restaurant near gelyang)



EGG Porridge( Unique taste)

Chee hong! XD


Forget his name! =P



Enshao, jonathan and shalong resting...




Alex and enshao chatting..



WAE HOU RESTING..HAHA


Fishing Trip(BISHAN)


Resting


Patiently wating for fish to bit


My Workplace(PENJURU)



Fan Zhi laughing while on shot!

Looking serious at the IU!



Pyramid I

Pyramid II

Pyramid III

Pyramid IV

Playing with laptop!=O

Highest height of carton box stack
by both of us

Work!Work!Work!

NICE ISN'T IT?HAHA


OUTING WITH MY BOYS!(EXPO)

BENSON, FABIEN, JARREL AND ADRIAN!


SMILE!!
NATIONAL SERVICE DOCUMENTS!!

Front page!
Not very clear but hope u all can see....

Commando training institute

"A Picture speaks a thousand of yours" which is quite true as is always use by everyone.Left with less than 20 days or even lesser, I going to be serve and protect my nation. Sooner, I will become botak which everyone will probably be laughing at me.=X
Things didn't go smoothly as it is and obstacles keeping coming towards me. I wish I can avoid them and run away as far as I could. People are the creature in the planet I fear the most. Even friends that I like talking with might be the one I hate interacing with in the end.
SO WISE UP MAN!JIAYOU!WEISIONG!HAHA




































Labels: