Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Early Book Out
Friday, July 10, 2009 @ 8:29 PM

Guess I have come to the
end of phyiscal training phrase(PTP).
Right now is the commerce of basic
military training(BMT), and training will
be more tough then before.
I manage to book out
early on thursday night,
as there is improvement
in IPPT test result.
Here my following ippt results
Sit up = 51 > 55
Chin up= 5 <>
Shuttle run=9.6> 9.4
Standing board jump= 239 > 243
Push up= 30> 40
2.4km= 10.17mins >10.05mins
As you can see from the following
results, overall I did improve all the
station expect chin up.
Although I manage to book
out early on thursday nite,
unfornuately I got slight
fever on that day itself.
Yesterday just saw the doctor
at the local clinic and take the medicine.
Right now I feeling better,as the fever
have GONE!
If it is H1N1 occur on my me,
I dunno how to
react also.
With my fever just gone, a lot of
activites like swimming or going out
have to cancel.
Feeling so disappointed as my weekend
is burn off like that.
=X
Hope this week I can book
out on friday night so that I can
join my class outing at pasir
ris resort.
It been a long time since
I meet up with them.
=)

Labels: