Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Saturday, June 27, 2009 @ 7:48 AM

Hello!Everyone!!!!
Just back from confinement period
of 2 WEEKS LE!!
After book out I realise I become
more dumb than ever before
I enlisted.
Everything like never see before
including my home, or even
a simple task like taking
a public bus.
HAHA!!
I miss all my friends out there,
hope to meet up with u guys
one days!
=)
Anyway just back from tennis
session with my friends.
I guess everyone laughing at me
on my BOTAK HEAD!
XDDD
So embarrassing le!!
Tml going to book in at 0950
back to same old camp again.
Before that I sure go watch the
movie "transformer"
=)

Labels: