Greetings, alien from Saturn! You have stepped in the online abode of kangweisiong , which houses his mindless musings and lovely rantings.
You're obviously permitted to have a look around, but of course, itchy fingers aren't entertained - so don't take what's not yours. ;)
Long weekend
Saturday, August 1, 2009 @ 11:19 PM

Surprising that I manage to book out on thursday,
and booking in on sunday night. Nothing much happen
expect I attain my markmanship last week at the range
that side.
Finally I become a markman!=DD

Just watch the movie"Public enemies" at the new shopping
mall next to bugis street iluans. To me this movie is my
type that I want to watch, boring and sleepy for me.

Eat at Billy bombers with my friends
1 for 1 for dinners package
Quite worth it expect serving
should be bigger a bit.

During friday, I bring my relative to
go for parents engagement days
as my parents are not free.
Tell them abt my ippt test
,weight and welfare in the army.

LOST 2 KG!! XDD

After that went to sakae sushi
for the buffet during lunch.
$14.90
Eat till sian over the
same kind of food.
Sick of jap food!

I miss my oldself
Don be overconfident!
Don be foolish
Don be stupid
Think before u act!
REC KANG WEI SIONG
Is that clear or not

Where are all my
friends when I need
help from u?
=X

Labels: